Thursday September 30, 2004
Here they are! Thanks to everyone who made requests. I've done almost all of them - except Harvey's, which was censored, and Helen's, cos I haven't gone through all my old pics yet *grin*.
Magical mikey wanted: *an aussie xmas card  taken xmas day 2002 - see sister Lauren's bon-bon hat, and  taken on xmas day 2001 at the big presents near the Brewery in Adelaide. Not cards, cos I couldn't find any, but Xmas on a summers day nonetheless.
* A toilet flushing. Although no spiral visible. Sorry!
* And a love note. Look! It even rhymes! (no rack, I'm saving that for Boobie-thon).
The lovely Rose wanted: * brekkie (it's boiled, I eat them on the bus).
* Stinky tasty stuff on toast ('cept I'm not eating toast atm, so the vegemite will just have to do).
* My fave beverage in a glass/bottle etc. I will accept lesser versions, however I prefer the best
not that I've ever tasted it.
Margi, you sexay thang, wanted: * The desk, where the blogging gets done  . Spot the mega-huge Aussie Starbucks mug. This is USB/email-enabled puter, with the ridiculously big monitor. Which is why some of these pics are prolly way too big, I lose all sense of proportion *sigh*. Sorry bout that.
* Fave shoes with feet in them. Even though Julie was good and only showed one pair, I couldn't choose (spank me)... going out killer heels   (you can see puter 2's desk in those shots... and a sign that we perhaps shouldn't have in the house) and fave work flats/casuals.
* A prized possession, something near and dear to my heart. Well, many of the things I'm posting are indeed that (buggles, tarot decks, josie), so I give you this   cos I simply cannot live without it. Oh. And these two don't go astray either <3 <3. The other prized 'possession' wasn't sure about having his pic on DQ. Hehe.
When all else fails, I've kept this on my fridge for 3.5 years now, ever since my sis Lauren wrote it. Yes, I have the erotic version of Magnetic Poetry. What did you expect?
Delicious Daniel wanted: * fave logo T (I'm working on it)
* Fave tarot deck. I've gone with two: the one I read most with (complete with thai silk bag and the encyclopedia Daniel wishlisted me for my birthday in June <3), and one I just had to buy cos it's so darned cool... the Limited Edition Rock n Roll Tarot. Try n spot Tory, Bjork, NIN, Pumpkins, Stipe etc.
* Our matching VW Bugs. But I had mine first. Ner.
G-Fry wanted: * Whatever toilet is closest to me right now. See above, honey.
Ms. Empress wanted: * a picture of my pet. I give you... JOSIE, THE FLUFFER! Hear her roar!
Mainey mainey Maine wanted: * A picture of me reading blogs... well, I'm behind the camera, so...
* My TV and remote control. I did take a pic, but it was crap, so this one's still on the way
* My left hand. Each to their own. Here are both hands even. Ignore the manky nails, all my frenchies came off and I'm getting them put back on tomorrow night :).
Ev baby wanted: * a whole bunch o' ridiculous stuff that, while it made me *rofl*, I'm not going to bother with. *grin*
* Fave T-shirt: vintage or classic - again, will have to get back to you cos I forgot to get into my drawers with the camera tonight! Oo er.
* My CD collection. Now, all my music is on the puter these days, I gave away most of my CD's ages ago in a fit of Spring Cleaning (sacriledge I know, but they went to a good home... rest assured they included lots of Blur, Oasis, U2, Pumpkins, Pixies, Bjork, Tori, They Might Be Giants, Sleeper, Pulp, The Cure, Garbage, Blink 182 and many other upbeat poppy things, including about 10 different 80's collections). However, this may suffice. It's my dream to have a library one day.
* A pic of me putting on my face... forgot to take the pic this morning! Coming soon to a mirror near you.
* Desserts. Looks like ice cream and fruit muffins :).
* My inbox.
* ANNNNNDDDDD..... A pic of Ev's comment. *grin*
posted by goldie
@ 10:34 PM on 09.30.04
What a great post, and how revealing! ;)
That's one of the best kitty pics I've ever seen: what a looker!
Awww. Goldielen, you're the best. That's the best blog ever. EVER, I SAY!
holy shiite, Goldie, your fluffer looks so much like mine! Meet Leonoardo: http://img7.exs.cx/img7/7344/Leonardo.jpg
aw thanks pam! we like her, even though she's evil. don't let her good looks fool you.
No worries Ev baby! although I don't think it's the best blog ever *lol*.
Wow, Celti, you're right! Leonardo looks like the male version of Josie! the colouring, the markings...
2 things... on the dessert pics - I just can't believe there's something "mighty soft" in a house that has you in it
and the "inbox" link - am I a bad person because my first thought was that it might be a picture of your... well... nevermind. I guess I *am* a bad person ;-)
All I need to know... and I'm being very serious here... is who I need to murder to get my hands on those rock and roll tarot cards - specifically the Pumpkins card. Those things are the killers.
And thank you for the shot of your left hand, but having the right hand in there with it ruined it. Ruined it all! Bad Goldie! Bad! The left hand is the hand most precious! The right hand is tainted!!
It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose! It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose!!
Wow! Terrific! And Fluffers is so cute! I'll be posting a picture of my cat, Berg, one day soon. Thanks for entertaining us!
this was so much fun. : )
Wow. You know the experts say that instant gratification can be bad for the human pysche, but duuuuuuuuuuuude. This was so awesome. I think everyone should have to do it, at least once.
It's like pr0n, only it isn't dirty or illegal or immoral. You can't get divorced over it, and you keep your self-respect intact.
You CAN'T LOSE!
It is also amazing what you can learn about someone from the way they keep their pc arranged....SLACKER!
That was very satisfiying, dahlink. Was this the best meme ever, or what? I LOVED seeing your pictures and, I have to agree, the picture of your fluffer probably the best catpic I've EVER seen.
Thank you for sharing, hon. You're one of a kind.
Love love love,
Your cat is gorgeous. Lovely site too!
Harv: puzzled over the mighty soft, but damn, they be tasty fruit muffins! I eat them split, toasted, with cream cheese, chopped strawberries and maple syrup *heaven*.
Maine: my deck was a limited edition, however I do know they auction off individual cards on ebay every now and again. the artist was Chris Paradis. Also, I have been known to put a print on a t-shirt for friends ;). Now wouldn't that be cool???
yaya darls: thanks baby! I'll let Josie know *grin*.
Julie: it was, wasn't it! I've just LOVED seeing everyone's pics :).
Ev: HAHA be careful or the hubby may smite you - it's his work desk, I have nothing to do with it! He keeps everyhting else spic and span though.
margi: *lovelovelove* :). it's been just great :). thank you so much for looking at all of them! and for taking yours - I still lurve your purple furry slippers. it's just so interesting to see bits and pieces of everyone you wouldn't normally see.
epistemological: why, thank you! I'll be sure to let her know :).
Rock on! You, ma'am, are the coolest! This was really awesomely fun, and now that I've seen yours I should probably get off my arse and finish up my own pics.
Thank you for pandering to our shameless requests!!
We've got the cat magnetic poetry... and you can make some pretty interesting sentences out of those words ;)
LOVE the Beetles doll, so classic!! I wish I had one, mines just one of the new jobs. Cute, but not classic...
The rock and roll deck is way cooler than I thought it'd be!
Don't even think I'm going to forget about the dumpy pics. I'm going to be vigilant :)
Helen baby: I wouldn't DREAM of it ;).
Rose: no, YOU are the coolest. and thanks for the opportunity to shamelessly show off parts of my life ;).
Jenny: whatever do you mean? my pure mind cannot comprehend such matters.
Daniel darls: while I adore my blue Buggles, and it would break my heart to trade him in, I'm getting a little sick n tired of hacking round in a clunker with no aircon. But as hubby says, if you can only afford a bomb, at least make sure it's a bomb with STYLE!
fun blog...i love pictures :) especially aussie ones